Dr Sue and vet internist hubby are off to Amsterdam and then Copenhagen for the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA)
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Cancer on Your Dog's Paw or Skin, What You Need to Know:...July 2, 2020
- Vlog 114: When Should You get a CT Scan or Chest X-ray...July 1, 2020
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Options for Dogs: Vlog...April 15, 2020
- Cancer on Your Dog's Paw or Skin, What You Need to Know:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.