Nothing but awesome patients in this episode as I am treating and rechecking some of my favorite patients with lymphoma, bone cancer, and a very handsome new patient with a butt tumor.
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- AVMA: Finding a future for osteosarcoma patientsDecember 5, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily Essentials
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 37: Back to Work!July 6, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 36: 2 days of Cancer...June 23, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 35: A Typical Chemotherapy...June 6, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 37: Back to Work!
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.