In the clinics, on the road, and in the air. Seeing patients, teaching a lunch and learn and off to Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine to speak and have fun with the amazing vet students there on intraprenuership and breaking bad news, thanks to the Veterinary Business Management Association (VBMA).
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- AVMA: Finding a future for osteosarcoma patientsDecember 5, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily Essentials
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 46: Go Green. Go White.September 21, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 45: In Memory of FallonSeptember 19, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 44: In Memory of Sweet...September 15, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 46: Go Green. Go White.
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.