What can you do if your dog or cat won’t eat? How can you tempt your pet to eat at home? In this vlog, Dr Sue is joined by boarded internist Dr Kerry Heuter (and her hubby) to give you tips you can do right now at home.
Plus find out successful methods from her community of pet parents that have worked for their dogs and cats when they stopped eating.
Nothing is more stressful than a pet that refuses to eat or is picky.
And in part 2 we will cover medications that you can use in addition to get you pet eating sooner.
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 partsJune 13, 2019
- DVM360: Take the offensive with patients fighting cancer...June 13, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on Dr. Kat Gone to the Dogs with...April 30, 2019
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 parts
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...May 3, 2019
- What Every Pet Owner Needs to Know About Amputation:...April 26, 2019
- Top Things You Need to Know about Chemotherapy Safety...April 18, 2019
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.