What are the common dog cancer signs? Dog cancer symptoms? Cat cancer signs? Cat cancer symptoms? There are 10 cancer signs and symptoms that pet owners shouldn’t ignore. This video is part 2. Be sure to check out part one here: https://youtu.be/8FTYXmhwYXk But, just because your pet has any of these symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean they have cancer, but you should bring your pet to your veterinarian. Early detection is so important. If we can catch cancer early and take our pets to the veterinarian for diagnosis and treatment, we can greatly increase their chances of survival. The key is knowing what those signs and symptoms are. Cancer is often treatable, and treatment is well-tolerated in the majority of dogs and cats.
- DVM 360 | ‘There’s no such thing as work-life balance’September 4, 2019
- DVM 360 | Urine luck: A new test for canine bladder...August 2, 2019
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 partsJune 13, 2019
- DVM 360 | ‘There’s no such thing as work-life balance’
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part...August 2, 2019
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats: Vlog...August 2, 2019
- Veterinary Advice on Steroids and Cancer Part 2 - VLOG...July 19, 2019
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.