And this is why we are working Christmas week! We have patients to treat including an unusual stomach cancer, atypical cat lymphoma, multiple mast cell tumors, and 3 different lymphoma dogs, Dr. Sue tells you why biopsy second opinions can be so important and explains different lymphoma chemotherapy options. Plus there are aspirates AND PUPPIES!!
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary PracticeOctober 30, 2018
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary Practice
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 54: Nothing But Dog LymphomaJanuary 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 53: Dogs in Diapers and Dogs...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.