My oncology team at The Veterinary Cancer Center is growing! It’s a busy day with 9 cases. Let’s do this!
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- AVMA: Finding a future for osteosarcoma patientsDecember 5, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily Essentials
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 30: New Team OncologyApril 8, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 29: On the Road & On the GoMarch 28, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 28: Surgery Day for My MatildaMarch 4, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 30: New Team Oncology
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.