It’s the last day of 2018 and my last day at my job. How will it end? Spoiler alert: patients in remission, chemotherapy graduations, and hugs, lots of hugs.
- Dr Sue Named WVC Small Animal Continuing Educator of the YearApril 16, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on the Pets and Punchlines PodcastApril 8, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on the Steve Dale Petworld Radio...March 25, 2019
- Dr Sue Named WVC Small Animal Continuing Educator of the Year
- Your Dog has a Mast Cell Tumor, Now What, Part One:...April 9, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 64: What You Need to Know...March 30, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 62: When is the best time...March 25, 2019
- Your Dog has a Mast Cell Tumor, Now What, Part One:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.