Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related death in people, but primary lung cancer is less common in dogs and cats. More commonly, we see cancer that has spread to the lungs, or metastatic cancer.
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'
- Does This Urine Test Replace Invasive Biopsy For Transitional...March 4, 2020
- Symptoms of Bladder Cancer in Pets, How to Catch this...February 19, 2020
- Exciting New Mast Cell Tumor Treatment for Dogs: VLOG...February 5, 2020
- Does This Urine Test Replace Invasive Biopsy For Transitional...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.