Monday Bone Day: Today I meet 2 new dogs both with bone cancer. One is osteosarcoma but the other is a less common joint cancer. Both families are concerned with amputation. Plus 2 lymphomas and a butt mast cell tumor.
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary PracticeOctober 30, 2018
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary Practice
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 57: Last DayFebruary 1, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 56: VMX 2019January 28, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 57: Last Day
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.