What are the best ways to learn about your pet’s cancer and the treatment options? In this video, Dr Sue gives you her recommendations including websites and resources you need to know about, plus which ones to avoid.
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- DVM 360 | ‘There’s no such thing as work-life balance’September 4, 2019
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...
- Cancer Vet Reviews A Chemo Treatment Option: Vlog 101December 18, 2019
- Cat Lymphoma Chemotherapy Treatment Options: Vlog 100December 11, 2019
- Prognosis and Life Expectancy for Feline Lymphoma:...December 4, 2019
- Cancer Vet Reviews A Chemo Treatment Option: Vlog 101
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.