In this vlog, Dr Sue covers dogs and cats and tumors in the nose. She covers who gets its, why they get it, and an overview of the different types of cancers we see in dogs and cats. She will tell also you about the symptoms nasal cancer can cause. Whether your pet was just diagnosed or is having symptoms like nasal discharge, nose bleeds, facial deformity and you are wondering if it could be a nasal tumor, this video is a must watch. In the next vlog, she will cover the diagnostics we use to make a diagnosis and for staging (and what that means), how we treat, and the prognosis. So do not forget to subscribe so you do not miss an episode.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Does Your Dog Have A Mast Cell Tumor? Here's What You Need...February 10, 2021
- The Biggest Veterinary Oncology Developments in 2020...December 23, 2020
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.