I am excited to share my trip to Australia and introduce STELFONTA® (tigilanol tiglate)! What is STELFONTA® (tigilanol tiglate)? It is a new intratumor anticancer agent for mast cell tumors in dogs. It is isolated from the seed of Fontainea picrosperma, or the blushwood fruit, which is only found in the rainforest of Australia. It is a Protein Kinase C activator and stimulates rapid tumor destruction and site healing with good cosmetic outcome usually within 28 days. It causes direct oncolysis on the first day, then a tumor vascular necrosis and slough on day 4 and tumor destruction on day 7. There is a defect that heals typically without antibiotics and without bandage and intervention by day 28.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...April 14, 2021
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Stelfonta for Mast...March 10, 2021
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.