How Long Can Dogs Live With Metastatic Cancer and Metronomic Chemotherapy? One of the most devastating things is finding out your dog or cat’s cancer has metastatic cancer, or that the cancer has spread. This is often to the lungs, but also to lymph nodes and organs in the abdomen. What are the treatment options?
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Does Your Dog Have A Mast Cell Tumor? Here's What You Need...February 10, 2021
- The Biggest Veterinary Oncology Developments in 2020...December 23, 2020
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.