This week we lost sweet Fallon, who was a Tripawds and I was treating for osteosarcoma since last fall. She had completed her treatment, and when I saw her last week she was in remission. Even though she did not succumb to cancer, our hearts do no hurt less. Sending huge hugs and sympathy to her family who loved this sweet girl with all their hearts and I know that are hurting. Rest in Peace, Fallon. You are missed. #restinpeace #tripawds
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 partsJune 13, 2019
- DVM360: Take the offensive with patients fighting cancer...June 13, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on Dr. Kat Gone to the Dogs with...April 30, 2019
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 parts
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...May 3, 2019
- What Every Pet Owner Needs to Know About Amputation:...April 26, 2019
- Top Things You Need to Know about Chemotherapy Safety...April 18, 2019
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.