💊What is the easiest way to give your dog a pill? What foods in your kitchen are most helpful to get those pills down? Here’s how to increase your success of getting medications into your pet. 💊Giving oral medications to your pet can be a challenge for many pet parents. Fortunately, pilling a pet is not an impossible task once you learn a few tricks. 💊Plus, when your pet absolutely won’t take a pill in food, we show you how to pill your pet. – PLEASE never try to administer a pill forcefully to a dog or cat with a painful mouth or neck. – If your pet is growling or becomes fearful, STOP and abort the pilling mission. – Even if the medication is important for your pet’s health well-being, it is best to use good judgment and avoid getting bit. – Please contact your veterinarian who prescribed the medication for additional recommendations about what to do if you cannot get the medication in.
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...January 22, 2020
- How Long Can Dogs Live With Metastatic Cancer and Metronomic...January 15, 2020
- Signs Your Dog Has Lung Cancer & The Best Treatments...January 8, 2020
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.