What are the best ways to learn about your pet’s cancer and the treatment options? In this video, Dr Sue gives you her recommendations including websites and resources you need to know about, plus which ones to avoid.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...April 14, 2021
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Stelfonta for Mast...March 10, 2021
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.