In part two, Dr Sue covers what tests your dog with mast cell tumor she recommends and how we treat them including: – surgery -radiation -chemotherapy
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...January 22, 2020
- How Long Can Dogs Live With Metastatic Cancer and Metronomic...January 15, 2020
- Signs Your Dog Has Lung Cancer & The Best Treatments...January 8, 2020
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.