If you are going to see a veterinary cancer specialist, or any specialist (internist, surgeon, cardiologist, neurologist, etc), you need to watch this video. These are Dr Sue’s tips and tricks to get the most out of the appointment so you get all your questions answered, remember the information after, and know what the next steps are for you and your pet. Tip #5 is her favorite! ⭐️Here are some helpful links⭐️ Looking for a specialist (cancer specialist or internist)?
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...January 22, 2020
- How Long Can Dogs Live With Metastatic Cancer and Metronomic...January 15, 2020
- Signs Your Dog Has Lung Cancer & The Best Treatments...January 8, 2020
- How We Helped A Dog With Metastatic Cancer Live 3 Years...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.