DYK that the survival time for lymphoma without treatment is 1 month?? So I was very concened when Maya came to me a month after being diagnosed with lymphoma. Her family needed help to get her treated with chemotherapy, and I had to figure out a way to get her treated. Thanks to the Sidewalk Angels Foundation and Mari and Rob Thomas for making this funding happen, and the Brodie Fund too for all everyone is doing. Maya’s journey begins here.
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary PracticeOctober 30, 2018
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary Practice
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 50: Go WestOctober 27, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 49: FinalOctober 23, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 48: ReunitedOctober 15, 2018
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 50: Go West
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.