In this video, you’ll learn how to record voice memos on your phone. Voice memos are a great way to record your consultation with a cancer specialist like me, or any type of veterinary specialist specialist (internist, surgeon, cardiologist, dermatologist, neurologist, etc), or your primary care veterinarian. Cancer is scary, and it is so hard to remember all that information being discussed at the veterinarian. Maybe a family member or friend could not come to the appointment. It is so important you can listen to the information again after the appointment, and easily share it. Dr Sue will show you how you can easily record and then share these recordings with family member or friends who could not come to the appointment. And Dr Sue shares her favorite way on how to make sure you have all your questions with you and ready to go at the appointment. If you missed it, check out Things You Need to Know Before Your Appointment with a Specialist: VLOG 76: https://youtu.be/rdUakIiR06w If you have any recommendations or suggestions, please leave us a comment. Dr Sue is also on Instagram and Facebook, so or visit Dr Sue there and send us a message! We’d love to hear from you! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to this channel and check out all our videos, tips, and information to #KickCancersButt! Now please SHARE this video with your friends and family and give us a THUMBS UP if you liked the video! Thanks for watching! xoxo
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- DVM 360 | ‘There’s no such thing as work-life balance’September 4, 2019
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...
- How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer:...November 6, 2019
- Amputation Alternative Treatments For Dog Bone Cancer:...October 30, 2019
- What Side Effects Do Pets Feel with Chemotherapy: VLOG...October 23, 2019
- How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.