Should we be scared when we find a lump on our dog? James Jacobson finds out by asking Dr. Sue Ettinger, who explains why we should stay calm. This Deep Episode will leave you reassured and determined to start a monthly home exam.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...April 14, 2021
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Stelfonta for Mast...March 10, 2021
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.