Dr Sue is guest of on the podcast for Danish veterinarians Success in Veterinary Practice, hosted by Dr Søren Drimer Pejstrup. Here she discusses one of the tough to diagnose and tough to treat cancers, hemangiosarcoma in dogs. (Don’t worry the podcast is in English.)
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary PracticeOctober 30, 2018
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary Practice
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 54: Nothing But Dog LymphomaJanuary 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 53: Dogs in Diapers and Dogs...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.