We had the honor to host the first purrpodcast live at VMX 2019 with special co-star, Dr. Sue CancerVet. Dr. Sue Ettinger is a well-known and wonderful medical oncologist that will discuss tumor reasons for intestinal obstruction. Dr. Susan and I will discuss other causes of common cat GI obstructions, including (string) foreign bodies. Big thanks for VMX and NAVC to make this live edition possible.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...April 14, 2021
- 7 Things You Need to Know about Stelfonta for Mast...March 10, 2021
- Why I’m Excited For This New Stelfonta Mast Cell...February 24, 2021
- Where'd The Tumor Go? New FDA Treatment Works For Mast...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.