We had the honor to host the first purrpodcast live at VMX 2019 with special co-star, Dr. Sue CancerVet. Dr. Sue Ettinger is a well-known and wonderful medical oncologist that will discuss tumor reasons for intestinal obstruction. Dr. Susan and I will discuss other causes of common cat GI obstructions, including (string) foreign bodies. Big thanks for VMX and NAVC to make this live edition possible.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- What is Fidu and How to find the Right Specialist - VLOG...September 7, 2020
- Pet Radiation & Chemo Treatment For Nasal Tumors: VLOG...August 12, 2020
- Does Your Pet Have A Nasal Tumor? Here's How to Tell:...July 29, 2020
- What is Fidu and How to find the Right Specialist - VLOG...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.