Clinical Insights is a series of articles by Dr. Sue Ettinger, head of the Oncology Department at Animal Specialty & Emergency Center in Wappinger Falls, New York. Dr. Ettinger’s mission is to promote awareness and education about cancer in pets. In these articles, she will combine her expertise in oncology with her experiences in practice to detail how clinicians can better care for cancer patients.
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary PracticeOctober 30, 2018
- Veterinary Team Brief| Sue Ettinger's Daily EssentialsDecember 22, 2017
- Veterinary Team Brief| Cancer Talk: Tips for Breaking...December 15, 2017
- Podcast Appearance: Success in Veterinary Practice
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 57: Last DayFebruary 1, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 56: VMX 2019January 28, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 55: Cancer Does Not Care...January 11, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 57: Last Day
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.