Clinical Insights is a series of articles by Dr. Sue Ettinger, head of the Oncology Department at Animal Specialty & Emergency Center in Wappinger Falls, New York. Dr. Ettinger’s mission is to promote awareness and education about cancer in pets. In these articles, she will combine her expertise in oncology with her experiences in practice to detail how clinicians can better care for cancer patients.
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...May 18, 2020
- Dr. Sue on 'Talking Animals with Duncan Strauss'January 23, 2020
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Dog Cancer Answers Podcast: When to Worry About a Lump...
- Cancer on Your Dog's Paw or Skin, What You Need to Know:...July 2, 2020
- Vlog 114: When Should You get a CT Scan or Chest X-ray...July 1, 2020
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Options for Dogs: Vlog...April 15, 2020
- Cancer on Your Dog's Paw or Skin, What You Need to Know:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.