In veterinary oncology, chemotherapy is often recommended to control a pet’s cancer, prolong survival and maintain a good or even excellent quality of life. What risks should clients know about, and what can they expect during the process? This client handout contains insights from Dr. Sue Ettinger, or “Dr. Sue Cancer Vet,” as her clients call her. Download it now.
- DVM 360 | Urine luck: A new test for canine bladder...August 2, 2019
- Podcast Appearance: Purrpodcast Live with Dr. Sue - 2 partsJune 13, 2019
- DVM360: Take the offensive with patients fighting cancer...June 13, 2019
- DVM 360 | Urine luck: A new test for canine bladder...
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part...August 2, 2019
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats: Vlog...August 2, 2019
- Veterinary Advice on Steroids and Cancer Part 2 - VLOG...July 19, 2019
- Top 10 Warning Signs of Cancer in Dogs and Cats Part...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.