My dog has cancer! Today I look at the aspirate of my own dog’s cancer and have lots of lymphoma rechecks
- Dr Sue Appearance on Dr. Kat Gone to the Dogs with...April 30, 2019
- Dr Sue Named WVC Small Animal Continuing Educator of the YearApril 16, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on the Pets and Punchlines PodcastApril 8, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on Dr. Kat Gone to the Dogs with...
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...May 3, 2019
- What Every Pet Owner Needs to Know About Amputation:...April 26, 2019
- Top Things You Need to Know about Chemotherapy Safety...April 18, 2019
- Veterinarian Secrets To Get Your Dog to Eat: Part 1 - Vlog...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.