I love this story! I met Tanner and his family in December. He was just diagnosed with lymphoma and needed to start chemo ASAP. Tanner’s family desperately wanted to treat, but for many reasons, they decided they could not responsibly do the 5 months of weekly chemo. It broke all our hearts when they left that day.
- Dr Sue Named WVC Small Animal Continuing Educator of the YearApril 16, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on the Pets and Punchlines PodcastApril 8, 2019
- Dr Sue Appearance on the Steve Dale Petworld Radio...March 25, 2019
- Dr Sue Named WVC Small Animal Continuing Educator of the Year
- Your Dog has a Mast Cell Tumor, Now What, Part One:...April 9, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 64: What You Need to Know...March 30, 2019
- Dr. Sue’s Vlog – Episode 62: When is the best time...March 25, 2019
- Your Dog has a Mast Cell Tumor, Now What, Part One:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.