Dr Sue is off to Orlando to speak to veterinary students at the Veterinary Business Management Association (VBMA) annual meeting, where she talks about 3 Life Rules to Break Now. Plus a bonus trip to Atlantic City to hang with Rob Thomas for the Sidewalk Angels show.
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...October 8, 2019
- Doctor & The Diva Show | ‘Best Dog Foods & Pet Health’September 25, 2019
- DVM 360 | ‘There’s no such thing as work-life balance’September 4, 2019
- Podcast A Vet - HOW TO BE MORE CANCER AWARE WITH YOUR...
- How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer:...November 6, 2019
- Amputation Alternative Treatments For Dog Bone Cancer:...October 30, 2019
- What Side Effects Do Pets Feel with Chemotherapy: VLOG...October 23, 2019
- How to Learn About Treatment Options If Your Pet Has Cancer:...
See something, do something.Learn more about Dr Sue's early cancer detection program at WhyWaitAspirate.com
Dr Sue’s Radio ShowOn The Pet Cancer Vet Dr Sue Ettinger takes pre-arranged calls from pet owners with a dog or cat with cancer to give information, support and hope. Click here to listen on The Radio Pet Lady Network.